Have you ever heard that bamboo is a great material for bed linens?
If yes, then you’re probably wondering where to get the best sheets and duvet covers for your lovely bedroom.
Today, we will look at the 9 best bamboo duvet covers. Let’s see, which one can turn your old bed into your most favorite place in the house.
A Quick Preview:
Buy On Amazon
100% pure bamboo silk
Bamboo + linen blend
100% bamboo viscose
40% bamboo rayon, 60% microfiber
100% organic bamboo
57% Viscose from Bamboo, 21% linen, 22% cotton
No products found.
100% bamboo-derived rayon
40% bamboo rayon, 60% brushed microfiber
100% viscose from bamboo
LINENWALAS Bamboo Duvet Cover Set
This bamboo duvet cover set was made with superior comfort in mind, that’s for sure. It is very soft, lightweight, and smooth to the touch. It can make your bed feel like a cloud, benefiting your sleep quality greatly.
Being made of 100% bamboo silk this set features a twill weave and a 150 thread count. It is very lightweight and breathable, which makes it ideal for people who hate sleeping hot. The set includes a duvet cover and two pillow shams. The cover has 8 buttons, which will keep your comforter secured inside.
Now, let’s look at the most important pros and cons:
|Super lightweight and smooth to the touch||Rather pricey, might not be suitable for some users|
|Breathable||Not really white but more of a creamy color, which may be a disappointment for some users|
|100% natural fabric|
|8 closure buttons for a secure fit|
This bamboo duvet cover set has a very luxurious feel to it. Of course, you will have to pay more for that feel. But I’m certain you will not regret it.
Want to get it? Click here to order!
Bamboo Linen High-Performance Duvet Cover Set By Tranquility
This set of a bamboo duvet cover (Queen)and two pillow shams certainly deserves to be on this list. It looks stylish and feels really great. So, if you need something new for your bedroom, you should check it out.
Featuring a natural blend of bamboo and linen, this duvet cover set is very breathable. The cover features corner inserts, which will keep your comforter in place. And the button closure will only contribute to that. You don’t have to worry about fixing it every night!
Now, here are the main pros and cons:
|Super soft and pleasant to the touch||Not the most affordable option|
|Stylish color, which does not get stained easily||The color scheme might not be everyone’s cup of tea (and it’s the only one available in this particular style)|
|The duvet cover keeps the comforter in place nicely|
|Does not shrink|
I am sure that once you try this set, you will not regret investing in it. Suitable for all seasons and even for sensitive skin, it will change your sleep quality for better.
Ready to order? Click here!
“Bamboo sheets and duvet covers are ideal for summer. This material wicks moisture really well, which helps with temperature regulation. So, if you hate sleeping hot, some nice bamboo linens would be a good idea. Pair them up with a cooling gel-infused pillow, and you will get the best sleep ever.”
Premium Bamboo Duvet Cover with Cool Touch Soft Fabric
This soft and silky duvet cover can become a great addition to your bed linen collection. It comes in four different colors and is perfect for weighted blankets, adding a fresh touch to them.
Because this duvet cover is made of pure bamboo fabric, it provides a cooling effect. Even when paired up with a weighted blanket, it feels fresh. This is an ideal option for summer or simply for someone who wants to sleep cool.
Let’s see the most important pros and cons:
|Very pleasant to the touch||Might be a bit challenging to attach to the blanket (you need to use the small ties)|
|Provides a cooling effect||The fabric is quite slippery, so it might slide around during the night|
|Nice soft colors||Only one size available|
|Fully natural materials used|
|60-day money back guarantee|
Even though this duvet cover has some minor flaws, it can still make you very happy. It is silky smooth and cool. Try it once, and it will most likely become your favorite.
Want to test it yourself? Click here to order!
Zen Bamboo 1800 Series Luxury Bed Sheets
The manufacturer claims that this set is among the softest sheets out there. And I believe them. These sheets and duvet cover feel luxuriously smooth and soft, which is everything you need for your bed linens to be.
Even though this is a blend of 2 fabrics (bamboo and microfiber polyester), the duvet cover is still breathable. Additionally, it is very nicely made. The seams are nice and the material feels rather durable.
Now, moving on to the pros and cons:
|Very smooth and soft to the touch||Not 100% natural composition|
|4-piece set||Doesn’t sleep cool|
|12 color options||Not really thin and feels a bit “crunchy”|
|30-day money back guarantee|
|Good value for money|
|Doesn’t slide off during the night|
If you are looking for an affordable duvet cover set, this one is to go with. Despite its mixed composition, it still feels great and comfy.
Want to see for yourself? Order here!
Pure Bamboo Duvet Cover Set
The next set on our list is definitely worth your attention. This set consisting of a bamboo duvet cover (King & Queen) and 2 pillowcases comes in different colors and sizes. Additionally, it is affordable and pleasant to the touch. That’s a great combo!
Moreover, it is 100% natural! And the 300 thread makes it durable and soft at the same time. This duvet cover is really nicely made, with great stitching and seams.
Now, here are some pros and cons for you to consider:
|Smooth and soft||The colors in real life tend to differ from the pictures|
|Nicely made||The fabric is rather thin and might get easily damaged if you don’t follow the washing instructions|
|Doesn’t wrinkle that much|
|Doesn’t shrink or lose its color after being washed|
|Comes in 2 sizes and in 10 different colors|
This is a really nice set. It is affordable and comes in 2 different colors. But most importantly, this duvet cover feels great!
Have you already made up your mind? Click here to order!
“Many people switch to bamboo fabrics these days. However, some of them fail to follow the cleaning instructions properly. They ruin the material and end up being disappointed with their purchase. That’s why it is important to remember that bamboo covers require special care.”
Cariloha Bamboo Linen Duvet Cover Set
This Cariloha bamboo duvet cover set is silky smooth and pleasant to the touch. Moreover, it could add a nice touch of beige color to your bedroom.
Now, because this cover is made a mixture of bamboo viscose, linen & cotton, it is super breathable. It also features the corner ties, which will prevent your comforter from moving and sliding inside the cover. The closure is a button-one, with 8 buttons for a more secure fit.
Here are the main pros and cons:
|Very pleasant to the touch||Wrinkles a lot because of its sateen weave|
|Keeps the comforter in place during the night||Comes only in one color|
Despite some minor drawbacks, this duvet cover is worth investing in. It is pleasant to the touch, which will greatly contribute to the quality of your sleep.
Ready to order? Click here!
Hotel Quality Silky Soft 100% Bamboo-Derived Rayon Duvet Cover Set by Whitney Home Textile
This set is a bit pricey, but it delivers the quality and the extra soft feel for that price. It has everything a high-quality linen set should have.
This bamboo set includes a duvet cover and 2 pillow shams. It is available in 15 different colors, which means there probably is an option for any interior and bedroom style. The material used for this set is 100% bamboo, no blends, and no additional fabric types.
Now, let’s consider the most important pros and cons:
|100% natural fabric||Quite pricey|
|Soft and pleasant to the touch||Because of that silky feel, the cover wrinkles easily|
|Breathable, does not sleep hot|
|Many different color options|
|Super convenient hidden zipper closure|
This set is not the most affordable one, but it is certainly worth every penny. It is heavenly soft and silky while being made of 100% natural bamboo fabric.
Curious to try it yourself? Order here!
Zen Bamboo Ultra Soft Duvet Cover Set
This nice set truly deserves to be on the list of the best linens and bedroom accessories. It comes in nice pastel colors and feels super soft to the touch. It will become a nice addition to your bed setup, I am sure.
Now, because this duvet cover set is made of 40& bamboo & 60% brushed microfiber, it has quite a few cool properties. It is very lightweight and smooth. Additionally, it is super breathable, so you will not sleep hot even on a warm night. However, it will also help you stay warm during winter since it helps with the body’s temperature regulation.
Here are some of the pros and cons for your consideration:
|Nice soft colors||Wrinkles easily|
|Pleasant to the touch||Light color options might be a bit see-through because the material is so thin|
|Lightweight and breathable|
|Sleek design thanks to the hidden buttons|
If you are looking for a soft and breathable duvet cover, this set will work great for you. I am sure it will make your bed even comfier.
Want to see for yourself? Click here to order!
“Bamboo fabric is really soft and silky. If you don’t like slippery sheets and duvet covers, you should give your preference to the mixed materials. For instance, 60% bamboo and 40% organic cotton/linen would be a good compromise between breathability, softness, and limited slipperiness.”
Royal Hotel Silky Soft Duvet Cover Set
The last item on our list of the best duvet covers is this nice, soft, and heavenly smooth set. It has everything you need for a good night’s sleep (you just have to add a comfy bed).
Because this set is made of 100% natural bamboo, it is great for allergy-prone people. It is also suitable for those who have a very sensitive skin. Additionally, this set would be a nice find for people who hate sleeping hot. It comes in nice colors and includes 2 additional pillow shams.
Moving on to the pros and cons:
|Very pleasant to the touch||Quite pricey|
|Soft||Rather thin and might start tearing after some time|
|Great moisture wicking properties|
|Pure bamboo fabric used|
|Fourteen color options|
Everything about this duvet cover says “a good night’s sleep”. It is super soft and lightweight. And I’m sure you will enjoy using it.
Ready to order? Click here!
Factors We Look At
When trying to gather the best selection of bamboo products, we always pay attention to certain features and characteristics. With this particular product (bamboo duvet covers), we were extra careful since bed linens directly influence your sleep quality.
Now, here are the factors we look at:
- Quality of the materials (even bamboo products can be of low quality if the fabrics used are cheap);
- The ratio of the fabrics used (some manufacturers make 100% bamboo products, others prefer mixing the bamboo fabric with cotton or even polyester);
- Softness and comfort (it is important for a bamboo duvet cover to be pleasant to the touch);
- Stitching, seams, buttons, and zippers (we check if everything is in place, if the seams are straight and nice, etc.);
- Washing process and how it influences the material (some bamboo duvet covers tend to fade after a wash or two, while others keep their original color; moreover, some bed linens can shrink or stretch after being washed, so we check this aspect as well).
How Bamboo Benefits You and the Environment
Here’s the deal:
Switching to bamboo products (as an alternative to cotton or polyester) is a good idea. Why? Because bamboo is a great material!
Here are some of the benefits it offers:
- Bamboo fabrics are among the softest ones. They feel really smooth and pleasant to the touch.
- This material is super breathable. This, consequently, allows for Even when compared with natural cotton fabrics, bamboo ones are more breathable and can keep you cooler.
- Bamboo linens are great at wicking moisture. Their absorption and ventilation properties make bamboo sheets, linens, and duvet covers the best choice for those hot summer nights.
- Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic, which means your new bamboo duvet cover will not irritate your skin.
- It has antibacterial properties and keeps the dust mites away. This makes your bed cleaner and safer.
- Bamboo is one of the most sustainable. It grows fast and does not require much water, which means it is better for the environment.
- Unlike cotton, bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides to grow. Therefore, bamboo products are safer for your health since they do not contain any traces of those harmful chemicals.
- Bamboo fabric is biodegradable. Another huge bonus for our unstable environment.
How to Take Care of Your New Bamboo Duvet Cover
If you want your new duvet cover (or any other piece of bed linens) to serve you for a long time, you need to take proper care of it.
Here are some tips and pieces of advice for you:
- Some bamboo products come a bit oversized, but you shouldn’t panic because of that. Manufacturers do that because some sheets and duvet covers tend to shrink a bit after the first wash.
- It’s also a good idea to wash your sheets and duvet cover before the first use.
- To be on the safe side, wash your cover in cold water (at 30-40 C).
- A gentle cycle is preferable.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and bleaching products, they might damage the fabric.
- Using fabric conditioner or softener is not the best idea. It can reduce the breathability and absorbency of the bamboo fabric.
- Line dry your cover if possible. If not, use a tumble dryer at low or medium temperatures.
- If you decide to iron your linens and duvet cover, give your preference to steam iron and medium heat. If you are using a non-steam iron, make sure you set it at the lowest temperature. For a better effect, you can iron the fabric while it is still slightly damp.
Things to Know Before Buying a Bamboo Duvet Cover
Shopping can really be overwhelming sometimes. You don’t know which products will suit your needs the most and how to make a choice and not end up being disappointed.
However, once you think about certain factors, picking yourself a bamboo duvet cover becomes a simpler task:
- Determine the size that you need. The majority of bamboo duvet covers come in standard sizes: Twin, Queen, King, and so on.
- Figure out how much money you can spend. Some luxurious duvet covers and linen sets can cost more than $200. However, it is also possible to find a high-quality product at a cheaper price.
- Think about your skin. Is it sensitive? Are you prone to allergies? If the answer is yes, you should give your preference to 100% bamboo products. If not, you can try a blend of fabrics, for instance, 60% bamboo and 40% cotton.
- Read the reviews. Of course, each point of view is individual, and people use the products they buy under different circumstances. However, reading other people’s reviews might help you figure out, for instance, how durable the cover is or how easy it is to clean.
- Check the warranty. Some manufacturers offer a money-back guarantee, which is a nice bonus. It might come in handy if you don’t like the quality of your new duvet cover.
I must admit, I enjoyed testing these products. It seems that I found minimum 10 reasons to make a change to bamboo duvet covers.
Want to know which product impressed me the most? The Cariloha Bamboo Linen Duvet Cover Set. It offers the best value for money and can suit almost all your needs. It is luxuriously soft and pleasant to the touch, while its price is not that luxurious. To me, that’s a perfect combo.
What do you think? Which bamboo duvet cover made you want to buy it? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments down below!