We all know that what you wear to bed is important. However, picking the right pajamas can be a real challenge.
If you are struggling with making a choice, don’t worry.
Today, we are going to look at 10 different bamboo pajamas, each of which can help you feel comfier in bed. Let’s see which one has the potential to become your favorite item of clothing.
A Quick Preview
Buy On Amazon
100% bamboo viscose (woven twill)
70% viscose (derived from bamboo) + 25% organic cotton + 5% spandex
70% bamboo viscose + 30% cotton jersey
95% bamboo viscose + 5% spandex
95% bamboo viscose + 5% spandex
70% bamboo viscose + 25% cotton + 5% spandex
95% viscose from bamboo + 5% spandexEnter your text here...
95% bamboo viscose + 5% spandex
95% bamboo rayon + 5% elastane
70% bamboo viscose, 25% cotton + 5% spandex
Men’s Woven Plaid Bamboo PJ Pants - Bamboo Viscose by Texere
These bamboo pajamas (men’s)can certainly improve the quality of your sleep. Even when simply lounging at home or reading your favorite book, these soft pants will make you 10 times more comfortable.
Being made of 100% bamboo-derived viscose fabric, this model is very pleasant to the touch. It features a twill weave. Additionally, the PJs are very lightweight and breathable.
There is an elasticized waistband for a nice fit. Additionally, the pants feature side pockets and hidden buttons at a double fly.
Let’s take a look at the main pros and cons of this particular bamboo PJs:
|Very soft and pleasant to the touch||Might shrink after washing (if you don’t follow the instructions)|
|Breathable||Because the material is soft and lightweight, it might start tearing at some spots after some time of active usage|
|Well-made, with a nice weave and accurate stitching|
|Three color options|
|Relaxed leg openings for additional comfort|
|100% bamboo composition|
Overall, these PJs are a great option for relaxing at home and sleeping comfortably. They are lightweight and super soft, which is an ideal combo for organic bamboo sleepwear.
Ready to order? Click here!
“Bamboo fabric is great for moisture wicking. That’s why so many sportsmen pick bamboo underwear for their training sessions. Bamboo helps your body regulate its temperature better, which makes it an ideal material for both underwear and pajamas.”
Fishers Finery Men's Ecofabric Jersey Bamboo Pajama Pant with Pockets (Relaxed Fit)
These next bamboo pajamas (men’s) have everything good sleepwear should offer. They are soft, nicely made, and super comfortable to wear.
Now, this particular pair features a mixed composition. It is 70% bamboo viscose, 25% organic cotton, and 5% spandex. Spandex makes these PJs more resilient, while the combination of bamboo and natural cotton offers breathability and great moisture-wicking properties.
These pants have a button fly closure and a relaxed leg fit. They are loose and comfy, which is ideal for sleep or lounging.
Here are some of the pros and cons for you to consider:
|Super soft and comfortable||Run a bit large|
|Breathable and lightweight||Might be too pricey for some users|
|Great moisture-wicking properties|
|Keep their shape well and do not shrink after washing|
|Five color options|
If you need superior comfort, these PJs are the ones to go with. Even though they are a bit roomy, their softness will make you forget about this tiny drawback.
Want to try them yourself? Click here to order!
Men's Bamboo Boxer Shorts - Single Pack Bamboo Viscose Underwear by Texere
If you prefer sleeping in shorter clothes, these boxers will be an ideal option for you. They are super pleasant to the touch, have a comfortable fit, and look nice.
Being made of bamboo viscose and cotton, the boxer shorts are super comfortable. They have a single-button fly and a fabric-covered elastic waistband. There are no tags, so nothing will irritate your skin during sleep.
Now, let’s see the main pros and cons:
|Short and comfortable||The waist may run a bit small|
|Super soft to the touch||The elastic in the waistband isn’t stitched to the boxers, which means it might curl up or fold inside and cause some discomfort|
|No tags for improved comfort|
|Five color options|
|Slim-fit waistband (fabric-covered)|
These boxer shorts are a very simplistic model. However, this is what makes them so comfortable. They are suitable for both sleep and everyday wear.
Are you ready to make a purchase? Click here!
These lounge shorts make the best pajamas for almost any men. They are soft, silky, and super comfortable. Moreover, they are very reasonably priced, so you can grab yourself several pairs!
They have a very relaxed fit. However, these shorts are not too loose either (you will not drown in them). The combination of natural bamboo and elastane makes these PJs super soft, breathable, but also allows them to keep their shape (even after washing).
Now, check out the main pros and cons:
|Soft and comfy||No front fly|
|Keep their shape nicely||Run a bit large|
|Lightweight and breathable||Quite long, might not be suitable for some users|
|Have a loose and comfortable fit|
|Two side pockets|
|Elastic waistband with a drawing string closure for a customizable fit|
Overall, these lounge shorts have the potential to become your favorite item of sleepwear. They feel silky smooth but cost less than the actual silk. And that’s a great deal, in my opinion.
Curious to test them yourself? Click here to order!
“Lounge shorts are probably the most universal option among all the men’s pajamas and their styles. Lounge shorts are long enough to make you look decent when, for example, you go outside to get your paper or mail in the morning. At the same time, they are not too long, which means they won’t make you feel too warm.”
GYS Men's Extra Long Bamboo Sleep Pants
If you prefer long sleepwear, you are definitely going to love these bamboo pajamas by GYS. They are super comfy and long, which is ideal for cold winter nights or chill rainy evenings.
The elastic waist with a string closure allows for a more customizable fit. These pants feel super soft, and the length will give you some additional warmth. At the same time, you will not feel hot thanks to their breathability and moisture-wicking properties.
Now, let’s move on to the pros and cons:
|Super pleasant to the touch||Might be too long for some users|
|Elastic waist||No front fly|
|Breathable, will not make you sleep hot||May lose their shape if tumble dried too often|
|Loose fit for an additional comfort|
|Four color options|
Despite some small flaws, these pants surely deserve to be among the best bamboo PJs. They are meant to make you feel more comfortable, and they are doing their job great.
Want to wear them to sleep? Click here to order!
This is a blend of bamboo, cotton, and elastane. Because the amount of bamboo is the largest in this blend, these PJs are super breathable and wick moisture nicely. Therefore, even though the pants are long and the top has long sleeves as well, you will not sleep hot in these pajamas.
Let’s look at the pros and cons to get the full picture:
|Very pleasant to the touch||Run a bit large|
|Eleven color options||The buttons are not very thoroughly sewed onto the fabric and may loosen up with time|
|Drawstring closure for a comfy fit|
|Keep the shape after being washed|
In general, these PJs are very nicely made. Moreover, they feel super comfortable! What else is there to wish for?
Ready to buy? Click here to order!
GYS Women's Sleeveless V Neck Bamboo Nightgown
There are many types of bamboo nightwear but if you prefer an even more classic design, this bamboo nightgown will definitely make you happy. It comes in a crazy variety of colors, so there’s a good option for everyone.
Featuring a sleeveless design, this bamboo nightshirt is ideal for warm nights. Additionally, the bamboo fabric will allow your body to breathe and will even help with temperature regulation. Blended with spandex, the nightgown will keep its shape and will serve you for a long time.
Now, here are some pros and cons for your consideration:
|Super lightweight and breathable||This particular style might not be everyone’s cup of tea|
|Seventeen color options||Runs a bit small|
|Super soft and silky to the touch||The lighter color options are a bit see-through, which might not be suitable for some users|
|Keeps its shape nicely|
|Very comfortable overall|
There is so much to love about this bamboo nightgown. It is smooth, soft, and pleasant to the touch. Additionally, you won't feel hot while sleeping. That’s a great combo!
Are you curious to try it yourself? Click here to order!
Latuza Women's V-Neck Sleepwear -Short Sleeve Bamboo Pajama Set
These cute women’s bamboo pajamas are definitely worth trying on. And once you wear them, chances are you wouldn’t want to take them off.
The boxer shorts with a comfy elastic waistband, combined with a V-neck t-shirt, make one of the most popular PJs styles. And the smooth satin collar and leg open contribute to the overall comfortable feel. The combination of bamboo fabric and a bit of spandex makes these pajamas soft, breathable, and durable.
Now, consider the following pros and cons:
|Cute and modern design||Come in a rather odd sizing (the shorts tend to be larger than the top in the majority of cases)|
|Fifteen color options|
|Super soft and pleasant to the touch|
|Silky satin collar and leg open|
|Lightweight and breathable|
Overall, these bamboo pajamas are great. It might take you some time to figure out the proper size for your body type, but it will definitely be worth it.
We've produced a more in-depth review of latuza bamboo PJs that you can read here.
Ready to order? Don’t hesitate and click here!
“The main problem with pajamas is picking the correct size, especially when you are shopping online. Oftentimes, the sizes run big or small. To pick the most suitable option for your body type, check the manufacturer’s sizing chart. It is also useful to read other people’s reviews to see what issues they had with the sizing and to avoid those issues when making a purchase.”
bSoft Women's Sleepwear, Bamboo Jersey (Short Sleeve Top and Capri Pajama Set)
These PJs were designed with superb comfort in mind. They feature a relaxed fit and good fabrics, which makes them ideal for your next sleepwear choice.
The pants have 2 side pockets. They are not too long but offer enough coverage, suitable even for colder seasons. The top has a bit of loose fit, which is ideal for improved comfort. Additionally, it has short sleeves. You will not sleep hot when wearing these bamboo pajamas.
Moving on to the pros and cons:
|Super soft and pleasant to the touch||The design might not be everyone’s cup of tea|
|Breathable, do not sleep hot||Might shrink a bit after washing|
|Relaxed fit for additional comfort||The sizing is a bit off (runs big)|
|Fourteen color options|
Despite some minor flaws, these PJs certainly deserve a place in your sleepwear collection. They are soft, silky smooth, and very comfy.
Have you made up your mind? Click here to order!
Women's Long Sleeve Bamboo Pajamas by Texere
The last item on our list is this cute set. Featuring a soft bamboo fabric combined with some elastane, these PJs are among the comfiest ones.
Now, the style of the pajamas is rather simple. The pants have a rather loose fit for improved comfort. The top features a V-neck and short sleeves. It also has a relaxed fit and some decorative buttons in the front. The fabric is lightweight and soft, which is ideal for any season and weather.
Let’s look at the main pros and cons:
|Super soft and comfy||Run large|
|Classic style||May shrink a bit after washing|
|Breathable and lightweight|
|A relaxed fit contributes to the overall comfort|
|Elastic waistband for a custom fit|
Despite having some minor flaws, these PJs deserve to be mentioned here. They are very soft and heavenly pleasant to the touch. And that’s what good sleepwear should be like.
Want to try them out? Click here to order!
Factors We Look At
Good bamboo pajamas are hard to come by. Many manufacturers use low-quality materials or create fake descriptions, stating that their products are made of pure bamboo, while in reality, they are made of polyester.
That’s why the task of finding the best bamboo pajamas was important to us. And here are the factors we took into consideration:
- The material. Some brands blend different fabrics, which is okay as long as those fabrics are natural. We try to avoid polyester, even when it’s blended with bamboo.
- The price. Of course, some luxurious pajamas can cost more than $200. However, we realize that not everyone can afford such sleepwear. So, we always look for something, which offers good value for money.
- The quality of the seams. You don’t want your PJs to have threads sticking out of them, do you?
- The care requirements. Some fabrics are just too much to handle. We always pick products that won’t give you a headache when it’s time to wash them.
- The feel. Pajamas must feel nice to the touch. This factor shouldn’t be debated. We give our preference only to those PJs, which feel smooth, soft, and pleasant.
- The overall look. We always pay attention to the style of the PJs. Because, let’s face it, we want to look nice even when we sleep.
Why Buy Bamboo PJs?
Bamboo fabrics are a real hit these days. And you may be wondering, “What the hype is all about? Why do people keep switching from cotton to bamboo?”
The thing is, bamboo has a lot to offer. And when it comes to bamboo pajamas, here are some of the benefits they provide:
- Bamboo fabrics are hypoallergenic. This means, even if you have sensitive skin, your new PJs will not irritate it.
- Bamboo wicks moisture and allows your skin to breathe. It does it even better than cotton!
- Bamboo pajamas will help with your body’s temperature regulation. They might even help you stay cooler during those hot summer nights.
- Bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable. It grows super fast and does not require much water. Moreover, when bamboo is being harvested, the roots are not destroyed, so the plant keeps growing again and again. Therefore, when buying bamboo instead of cotton (which requires so much water to grow!) you actually do something good for the environment.
- Bamboo fabric is safer. Bamboo does not need pesticides, fertilizers, and other chemicals to grow. This means your new soft PJs will not contain any traces of harmful substances and toxins.
- Bamboo fabrics are super soft and pleasant to the touch. This, obviously, is a great feature for sleepwear to have.
How to Take Care of Your New Bamboo PJs
You probably take good care of your clothes. But how about your pajamas? Do you know that they require just as special treatment as your favorite shirt or pair of shoes?
Now, when it comes to bamboo PJs, they are not difficult to deal with. You just need to remember a couple of simple rules:
- Bamboo fabrics love cold water. So, if you don’t want your pajamas material to lose its quality, it’s better to avoid washing it with hot water.
- Using bleach or fabric softeners on your bamboo PJs is not a good idea. This will ruin the fabric.
- You can hang your PJs to air dry or use the tumble dryer on a gentle cycle (low heat).
- Of course, don’t forget to wash the pajamas before the first use. The first wash does not require any detergents.
- Do not wash or dry your PJs with rough fabrics or other materials that can damage them.
- To save the fabrics from bleeding, try not to mix colors in the washer (or dryer, for that matter).
- Always read the washing instructions on the label. Different fabrics have different weaving and other characteristics, which will influence the way you should wash and take care of them. The manufacturer’s recommendations should always be taken into consideration.
Bamboo Pajamas Buying Tips
Shopping isn’t always an easy-breezy thing. Especially when there is a wide array of possible options.
However, when it comes to organic bamboo pajamas, you can use some tips to make the best choice. Here are some of the things you need to be aware of before making a purchase:
- Check the materials If you want pure bamboo pajamas, avoid any fabric blends.
- Read other people’s reviews. Perhaps, they will tell you how durable certain items are, how well they are made, and what they look like in real life.
- Figure out the needed size. Sellers oftentimes have size charts for their products, so you just need to check your measurements and pick the appropriate size. And don’t forget: PJs can be loose, they are comfier this way. So, if a seller does not have your size in stock, you can try going with a larger model.
- Research the brand. It is always a good idea to buy from reliable companies.
- Study the care instructions. This step is important, but many people still forget about it. Proper care is essential if you want your PJs to serve you for a long time.
- Avoid super cheap prices. Chances are they aren’t even made of bamboo fabric. Some manufacturers use false titles and descriptions to trick people into buying from them. However, super cheap pajamas cannot be very nicely made. Moreover, they might be made of a polyester blend, which is neither natural nor breathable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Bamboo pajamas?
Bamboo pajamas are an eco-friendly and sustainable solution to your cool & comfortable night sleep. Made of bamboo viscose and sometimes with the addition of other materials, these PJs earned a place in your night sleepwear selection.
What fabric is best for sleepwear?
We have tested different types of Pjs and we can comfortably say that pajamas made of bamboo are the most breathable, moisture-wicking & have a nice feel to your skin.
Do Bamboo PJs shrink during washing/drying?
Bamboo fabric is like any other material and we would recommend checking the product labels of each particular item and follow the instructions. We do not recommend washing your PJ sets for an extensive period of time nor using high temperatures when drying to avoid damages.
Should I switch to Bamboo Pajamas?
We could confidently say - YES. This is a great option for those who appreciate comfort at sleep.
Where can I buy Bamboo Sleepwear?
If you like our organic bamboo PJs - you can choose from our list or go directly to Amazon to continue your search for the best pajamas. Alternatively, you could check out direct sellers at Cariloha, Texere, Latuza.
It’s true that a good set of PJs can make you feel more comfortable and improve your sleep. Add a nice mattress and a comfy pillow, and you will sleep like a baby.
Now, if you are wondering which pajamas would be the best option for you, let me share some thoughts.
Among the men’s models, I was the most impressed with the Fishers Finery Men's Ecofabric Jersey Pajama Pants. Everything about these pants says “comfort”: their relaxed fit, great fabrics, and overall quality.
As for the ladies’ PJs - Latuza Women's V-Neck Sleepwear Short Sleeve Pajama Set might pleasantly surprise you. These PJs are really nicely made. They look cute and feel unbelievably comfy. What else is there to wish for?
Have you made up your mind? Are there any PJs that you are willing to wear to bed? Let us know in the comments!