How many times a day do you use towels? Have you ever thought that a person needs 3-4 towels on average?
Yes, it’s nearly impossible to imagine our lives without using towels that come in various types (hand, bath, kitchen, and beach towels). We use them daily and sooner or later we all get new towels. But when it comes to choosing the best towel, the process can be daunting.
You want to find a towel that feels both soft and luxurious. You also need to find a towel that suits your needs, wants, and budget. And if you’re reading this, chances are that you want to find out more about bamboo towels that are trendy these days, right?
What is a Bamboo Towel?
Have you ever heard about ‘100% bamboo towels’? Being made of bamboo material, organic bamboo towels are eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, absorbent, and durable. Today, this material is a good alternative to well-known cotton towels, so more and more manufacturers use bamboo material as it has many features that help to create high-quality towels. Moreover, this type of towels is getting popular among shoppers.
Why Bamboo Towels are Great?
Although this type of towels is popular, you may want to understand why people choose it before deciding it’s right for you.
If you take care of your health, value your comfort, and think about our planet, choosing a Bamboo towel is the best decision you can make.
All in all, there are 6 benefits of using bamboo towels:
- They are super-soft: Who else wants to get an ultra soft and fluffy towel that is pleasant to your body and skin? With bamboo rayon, it’s no longer a dream. Bamboo towels not only feels soft in the store, but they also stay soft once you wash them. If you are in love with extra soft hotel towels, you need to use ones made of bamboo.
- They suit people with allergies: The Bamboo fabric has many benefits for people who suffer from allergies. As an antimicrobial material that keeps your body temperature, Bamboo towels minimize the risks of having allergic reactions. They also protect the skin from the sun and absorb moisture, so these towels don’t cause skin irritation.
- They last longer: Since we use towels daily, it’s important to find ones that can be durable for everyday use. Luckily, one of the best things about Bamboo fabric is that it’s durable and keeps its shape well. As a result, Bamboo towels can serve you for long years if you take proper care of them.
- They absorb water better: Whether you want to find a bath towel or one for sports activity, it must dry you out fast. Being made of natural bamboo fiber, bamboo fabric is more absorbent than cotton: it’s proved that bamboo towels absorb up to 4 times as much water as regular cotton towels. Moreover, they are known as quick-dry towels, so it can be a good option for people who value their comfort.
- They come in all sizes and styles: At first blush, it seems that it’s hard to find a great variety of bamboo towels on the market. Since this material is relatively new for making towels, most people believe that it’s nearly impossible to find luxurious bamboo towels that suit your personal taste and bath design. However, it’s a myth as companies design different towels to stand out from the crowd and attract potential customers.
- They are eco-friendly: As one of the fastest-growing plants on the Earth, it doesn’t take much time to make Bamboo material. Moreover, there is no need to use harmful pesticides or fertilizers, and it produces 35% more oxygen and absorbs greenhouse gases. All in all, there’s no doubt that bamboo towels are eco-friendly, so it’s a good option for people who take care of our planet.
With the above-mentioned benefits, it’s no wonder Bamboo towels have gained in popularity. People crave for products that bring positive experiences, so these towels attract customers who have been using traditional cotton towels for years.
Bamboo Towels vs Cotton Towels
No matter what towels you choose today, you must have used cotton towels in your live. Cotton had been the standard fabric for centuries before other organic towels made of Bamboo appeared on the market. And if you’re doubting whether a bamboo bath towel is right for you, check out our visual that shows basic benefits of bamboo and cotton towels to understand which type suits your needs better:
For most shoppers, a bamboo towel has become a better option. However, it takes time and knowledge to pick the right towel.
How to Choose the Right Bamboo Towel for You?
When making a purchase decision, most people pay attention to the product description, its popularity, and price. As customers are becoming savvier, they want to ensure that the chosen option is the best, so they want to understand how to choose the right towel before hitting ‘buy’. Let’s find out how to select the right towel that meets your needs and wants:
- Pick the perfect size: Before you start looking for a perfect towel, think about your needs to determine the right size. If you’re looking for a bath towel, you may want to get a larger size while hand towels can be smaller. Today, there are five common towel sizes (from the smallest to the largest): face, hand, guest, bath, bath sheet.
- Choose the color and style: There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to finding the perfect color and style of your towel as the decision should be based on personal preferences and needs. However, you’d better analyze what may suit you better before looking for the towel of your dream.
- Find bamboo towel reviews: If you’re looking for a new towel, chances are that you want to know more about the best bamboo towels on the market. Since modern customers want to inform other people about their brand experiences, they often write genuine reviews to help other clients make the right choice. For you, this means an opportunity to avoid making mistakes when it comes to buying a bamboo towel.
If you have been dreaming about your Bamboo towel, it’s the right time to make it come true. With the simple tips, it’s easy to choose the right towel for you. Once you’ve decided that getting a bamboo towel is right for you, read how to take care of it or save our short guide below:
As you can see, it isn’t difficult to take proper care of your Bamboo towel to make it serve you many years. Moreover, these simple tips can help you enjoy a soft and fluffy towel even once it’s washed.
Bamboo towels have many benefits that attract new customers daily. From saving the planet to suiting people with allergies, this type of towels has many fans who spread the word about it among potential buyers. As big fans of Bamboo, we also know that these towels can become your favorite item at home, a perfect gift for your friends and family, or just the right investment in your personal hygiene.
Interested in getting personal assistance to get your perfect bamboo towel? Leave your comment below and we will help you make the right purchase decision.