Everyone can agree that a towel is an essential part of proper hygiene. After all, we use them every day, no matter if they’re made from cotton, linen, or something else. And with so many of them wearing off after a month or two of active service, it can be a tough task to pick one.
Lucky for us, with the introduction of bamboo towels to the market, this task became a lot easier. Thanks to their unparallel absorbency and extended durability, they present a great alternative to your usual cotton towel.
That being said, why don’t you take a look at my bamboo towel review to find out which options I’ve enjoyed the most and see if you can find a good fit for yourself.
Buy On Amazon
● absorbent fiber;
● 60% combed cotton, 40% bamboo rayon;
● bamboo viscose;
● made 100% from organically grown bamboo;
● 90% bamboo viscose, 10% cotton;
● bamboo jacquard;
● 600 GSM;
1. Bamboo Cotton Bath Towels by Ariv Collection
- ✅ Great Quality - Woven with a blend of High Quality viscose from Bamboo & Cotton for Softness,...
- ✅ Great Value - The set includes 4 Premium Bath Towels of generous size (Size: 30" X 52") at...
- ✅ Ultimate Experience - Our towels feel extra soft and smooth offering a long lasting refreshing...
- ✅ Easy Care - Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid contact with bleach and some skin...
- ✅ Large Bath Towels - Our generous size Bath Towel Set includes 4 Bath Towels of 30 x 52 inches...
When I first began exploring the world of bamboo fabrics, I’ve decided to start with a composite option instead of a pure bamboo one. These towels provide a pleasurable soft touch and boast to absorb all excess water from your skin.
Now let’s take a look at their characteristics to get a better understanding of what we have in front of us:
- Made of 70% cotton and 30% bamboo.
- Absorb water better than pure-cotton towels, as claimed by the manufacturer.
- Mildew- and odor-resistant.
- Multiple color options are available.
- Size: 30 by 52 inches.
The best feature of these bathroom towels is that they combine the advantages of both cotton and bamboo materials. Even though this type is more absorbent than your typical cotton towel, it doesn’t compare to the 100% bamboo options on our list. However, if you factor in that you get four enjoyably soft towels for an appealing price, I’d say the pros outweigh the cons and can make this purchase a great deal for you!
Most people prefer bamboo towels over cotton ones for the former are less prone to linting. Moreover, they become softer over time, while the cotton options often get firmer.
Here are the pros and cons to consider:
2. Turkish Cotton and Bamboo Rayon Bath Towels by Chakir Turkish Linens
- PREMIUM BAMBOO TOWEL SETS: These towels are made of 35% High Quality Turkish Cotton and 65% Natural...
- OUR DIFFERENCE: Our exclusive towels are made from conscientiously harvested long staple Turkish...
- SET INCLUDES: Each set contains 2 bamboo bath towels, 2 bamboo hand towels and 2 bamboo washcloths....
- ECO-FRIENDLY: No harmful chemicals were used on any materials during the manufacturing process....
- CARE TIPS: Machine washable towels. We recommend washing in cold water before your first use. This...
The moment I first felt the soft touch of one of these bamboo towels, I knew this option would be among the best. These towels add that satisfying luxury look to the bathroom and can serve you for years if taken care of correctly.
Here’s what you should know about them:
- Made of 65% Turkish Cotton and 35% Bamboo.
- Very plush and durable.
- Different sets and different sizes available.
- Several colors to choose from.
Now let’s take a look at the biggest advantages and drawbacks of this option:
Normally, towels that are that soft aren’t very good at absorbing water, so people go with rougher options. However, these towels are the exception to this rule and, thanks to the durability that bamboo brings to the table, they’re definitely a worthy addition to any bathroom.
Towels made of bamboo sometimes seem thinner than expected when you have just unpacked them. Don’t hurry to contact customer support and ask for a replacement. This is okay - the towels will become fluffier and thicker after you wash it several times.
3. Superior Bamboo Bathroom Towels
- ULTRA SOFT: Made from a premium bamboo and cotton blend for extra softness
- 6-PIECE SET: This crimson set includes 2 face towels 13" x 13", 2 hand towels 16" x 30", and 2 bath...
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products are backed by loyal guest service; our designs match a variety...
- LONG LASTING: Combed cotton enhances durability and helps retain colors
- EASY CARE: Simply machine wash and tumble dry these bamboo towels
While some may have passed by this option without even looking at it, I did pay attention to these bamboo towels. The first thing I thought was “Hey, I can take these with me anywhere!” What’s even better, these towels are made from bamboo rayon and cotton, and thus, despite being thin, they absorbed the water from my skin as well as one might expect from high-quality towels.
Let’s look at the characteristics of these organic towels:
- Made of 40% bamboo rayon.
- Quite soft despite not being plush.
- Several color options allow for easier blending with any interior.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
All in all, this item is perfect for people who want a set of compact towels (these are not too fluffy, meaning they don’t take up much space). They possess the same softness and absorbency qualities associated with other bamboo alternatives but maybe to a little lesser extent.
Before you can decide if this option suits you, consider these pros and cons:
4. Heavy Plush Bamboo Ribbed Bath Towel by Murphy Bamboo
- Heavy Plush Bamboo Ribbed Bath Towel - Natural - High Quality, Unbelievably Soft, 3x More Absorbent...
- Superior Absorption
- Soft and Luxurious
- Strong and Durable, Naturally Anti-Static.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your New Bamboo Towel,...
This bamboo bathroom towel is an embodiment of plush softness. Out of all the items I’ve tried, this one feels like it belongs in a spa the most. And it gets better:
The ribbed form of the towel creates kind of a massaging effect, which is a unique feature that further enhanced my experience of using this item.
Let’s take a look at what this towel actually is:
- A combination of 70% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton.
- Features antibacterial properties.
- The fluffiest bamboo towel I’ve tried.
- Size: 30 by 56 inches.
At first, I was sure that this bamboo towel would end up being the best one. Thanks to its size and softness, one may feel very comfortable wrapped into it. However, its quality may deteriorate over frequent use.
If you are okay with the need to change your bathroom towel every two years or so, then you can order this item here!
"Going for a bamboo towel, you get an environmentally friendly item, which also is good for your own health. Such towels soak up liquid from your skin and evaporate it very quickly."
5. Shoo-Foo Organic Bamboo Towels
What I loved these towels for at first was how soft they felt to the touch and how nice they looked in my bathroom. This is one of the most versatile sets, containing 4 face towels. They come in several different colors, typical of bathroom designs.
Here are the key features:
- Made of 100% organically grown bamboo.
- 600 GMS weight.
- Plush, satisfyingly soft fabric.
- Size: 11 by 13 inches.
Here’s the thought:
If what you’re looking for is a set of face towels for your bathroom, this option is the way to go. Their dense, soft fabric and luxury design raise them above their drawbacks and make them a worthy choice.
Next, you can see the pros and cons of these towels:
6. JML Bamboo Bath Towels
- ♡ Soft You Can Feel - Bamboo fabrics are known for their softness. They look gorgeous and feel...
- ♡ Super Absorbent – Bamboo fiber is 3-4 times more absorbent than, you won’t miss this towel...
- ♡ Ideal for Sensitive Skin – Nature fabric with organic dyes, these bath towels are marvellous...
- ♡ Odor Free - Bamboo fabric can keep your Bamboo towels stay fresh and odor free after washes.
- ♡ Easy Care – We specially added a laundry bag inside. It’s machine washable but we suggest...
Here we have another set of multipurpose bath towels that may add a bit of a royal flair to the interior. These silky towels are almost the size of a blanket and are antibacterial and hypoallergenic because of being 90% bamboo. Thanks to their unique qualities, they are perfect for someone with delicate skin.
Have a look at the main characteristics of these towels:
- Made of 90% bamboo & 10% cotton.
- Odor Free.
- Super Absorbent. Bamboo fibre is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton.
- Five color options.
- Size: 27 by 54 inches.
These towels have a lot going for them. Their absorbency, size, and softness all work together to serve you well. I think, they will especially suit taller people.
Now let’s take a look at what advantages and disadvantages these towels can offer:
7. Bamboo Bath Towels by Brooklyn Bamboo
This item has caught my attention with its nice design. As you may have noticed, the majority of towel manufacturers don’t experiment with the looks of their towels. This option, on the other hand, is decorated with a cute little panda. Can something be more appropriate for a set of soft bamboo towels? I don’t think so.
However, as it isn’t all about design, let’s check out the essential features of these towels:
- Made of 100% natural bamboo.
- Non-toxic and fungus-resistant.
- Two-color options.
- A set of three towels sized 27 by 55 inches.
Although not perfect, these bath towels are very good, as they have a unique look and won’t crowd your washing machine. They’re very light, which makes them a great option for children.
Next, let’s turn our attention to the pros and cons possessed by this item:
8. Bamboo Bath Sheet by Carihola
- Luxuriously Soft: Cariloha viscose-from-bamboo bath towels are made to be soft on your skin and the...
- Perfect Knitting: Breathable, moisture-wicking yarn loomed to 600 GSM for ultimate plush comfort
- Fresh & Clean: This plush, eco-bamboo viscose quick-dry bath towel naturally repels odors and...
- Hypoallergenic: OEKO-TEX 100 certified (no harmful chemicals), ideal for sensitive skin
- Organic Bamboo Viscose/Turkish Cotton Towels: Features 42% bamboo viscose and 58% Turkish-combed...
With the size of a beach towel and the plush softness of a spa one, this towel helped me dry up in no time. Since it feels a bit chilly when I step out of the shower, I greatly appreciate the opportunity to wrap myself completely in something large and cozy.
Here are the key details about this item:
- A blend of 50% bamboo viscose and 50% Turkish cotton.
- 600 GSM weight.
- Infused with a special silicone softener, making for an even softer feel.
- Seven color options.
- Size: 40 by 70 inches.
This bamboo towel is very soft. I didn’t notice any shedding. It’s quite fluffy, and the enormous size really makes it unique.
If you’re into this kind of towel, you can place the order here!
Whatever bamboo towel you eventually choose, make sure to check out the recommendations as for taking care of it, which you can find on a label. The way you wash bamboo can either let you enjoy all the advantages of this material or ruin your expectations about them.
9. Bamboo Fiber Extra-Absorbent Bath Towels by Moolecole
- All kinds of home accessories for you
- Best gifts for lover
- make your life more happy
- Just choose what you need.
- Ordinary delivery time is about 15-25 business days.
This set of four bamboo towels is an excellent pick if you have a big family. Each towel has a beautiful soft color and, despite not being pure bamboo, is very good at absorbing water.
Let’s look at the main characteristics:
- Made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton.
- High absorbency.
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- A set of four towels, each of a different color.
- Size: 27 by 55 inches.
These towels can make a bathroom much more colorful. They are a nice choice for families on a budget who want to treat themselves to a set of highly absorbent towels.
Compare the pros and cons of these towels:
Features That Make or Break a Bamboo Towel
As we’re approaching the conclusion of my bamboo towel review, let’s talk about the aspects that I value the most when judging the quality of an item:
- durability (how well do the towels survive regular washes and active usage?);
- softness and fluffiness (how much pleasure do you get from touching them?);
- absorbance level (how quickly do they allow you to dry up?);
- materials (are the towels made of 100% bamboo or are they a blend of cotton and bamboo?);
- price (is it a single towel or a set consisting of several? if the latter, calculate how much a single towel cost);
The Benefits of Bamboo
When talking about bath towels, bamboo is better than cotton in almost every way. Manufacturers claim that bamboo can absorb up to three times more water. I don’t know if that’s exactly true, but from my experience, they are truly better. They also seem to be more durable thanks to their fiber content and tend to keep the same size and color over time.
Being made from an eco-friendly material, bamboo towels have several benefits for your health. They are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and don’t develop any nasty odors.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing Your Bamboo Towel
So, let’s say, you’ve already decided that you want to convert to using bamboo towels. But how do you choose which type suits your needs the most? All the items in this review are of adequate quality, but here are a few tips on how to choose the best one for you:
- Don’t judge towels solely by their looks.
- Factor in not only the initial properties of a set of towels but also how they maintain them over time.
- Don’t get towels that are too thin. Even if you aren’t that into plush fabrics, bathroom towels need to have some thick fluffiness to them.
- Remember to look at the materials used in the manufacturing process. Not every towel on this list is pure bamboo, so if that’s important to you, make sure to check.
Bamboo towels are by far superior to their competitors. They offer a number of advantages and don’t have any real drawbacks when compared to cotton towels. They are softer, more durable, and absorb water better.
Based on my own experience with all the items listed in this review, Turkish Cotton and Bamboo Rayon Bath Towels by Chakir Turkish Linens is the clear winner. While they may not be as plush or big as some other types, they represent the golden balance. They hit all the necessary checkmarks I have for towels by being very soft, plush, durable, and having a spa look to them.
This Post Has One Comment
Have you tried adaies or loom something or the company store