Underwear is something we literally keep the closest. Buying it, we want our pieces to look good, be comfortable and long-lasting.
The underwear market is showing a vast disproportion of offers. While women are able to choose from a vast variety of options, men may feel left out with just a few. It often happens that men’s underwear brands offer undergarments that fit well but do not look satisfying enough. At the same time, other fashion retailers suggest pieces that have a great design but are made of low-quality fabrics. Most men find bamboo underwear as a more eco-friendly, durable and higher quality option available on the market.
Reviewing the market of men’s underwear, our attention was drawn by David Archy, a small sustainable underwear brand from the US. Read our David Archy bamboo underwear review to learn why this underwear made our list of recommendations.
David Archy Bamboo Underwear - Key Features
Let us explain the key features of David Archy Underwear. First and foremost, its underwear pieces are made out of bamboo rayon. And yes, it is exactly the fabric that has been on top of the eco-friendly agenda for a while. Bamboo rayon is produced in the closed-loop cycles without the release of post-production chemicals into the landfills and is also soft and hypoallergenic.
The perfect fit of David Archy Bamboo Underwear is another point that is worth bringing to the discussion. The underwear is true to size and fits perfectly. Speaking of this remarkable fit, spandex, which is included in the bamboo rayon blend, is to be thanked for. The great combination of quality and comfort is exactly what makes David Archy a perfect brand of sexy underwear for men.
Pros & Cons of David Archy Bamboo Underwear
Having read the brief introduction to David Archy bamboo underwear above, you might still be wondering whether this brand is worth your attention. Products with so many advantages usually make customers feel cautious, as buying something so good sounds fictional.
The truth is, even the best items have disadvantages. After making a complete review of David Archy Bamboo Underwear, we have come up with an ultimate list of it’s pros and cons:
- David Archy Bamboo Underwear is breathable: When choosing underwear, breathability is a key factor that draws our attention. In this particular factor, David Archy is absolutely irresistible. Since bamboo rayon is used for the production of this underwear, it has outstanding breathability capabilities. An excellent airflow or boxers and t-shirts by David Achy means that your underwear will not allow your body to overheat or overcool itself. Consequently, you will feel comfortable in this underwear at any time of the year.
- This underwear is odor-resistant: A lot of men are used to the unpleasant odor from the underwear that usually appears in a couple of hours since it was put on. The truth is, sacrificing your own comfort and dealing with distress is absolutely unreasonable at this point. We surely know that you can have the underwear that won’t absorb all of the odor. But how is it possible? To answer this question, it is crucial to understand how the odor appears. The pathogenic bacteria get in contact with the sweat, multiply and result in the unpleasant smell of your undergarments. Thus, to stop the appearance of odor, the distribution of pathogenic bacteria has to be lowered and the airflow of bamboo rayon comes in hand again. Non-oxygenated areas are exactly the best place for bacteria growth, however, once you wear breathable David Archy bamboo underwear, the problem will disappear.
- It is hypoallergenic: As mentioned before, underwear is something that is kept the closest to our body. Usually, things we keep the closest are the ones that influence us the most. People with sensitive and allergy-prone skin may find the choice of right underwear an incredibly difficult task. The whole issue lies behind mass-market fabrics that are usually chemically-treated during the process of production. A lot of chemicals do not evaporate fully and end up getting in contact with the most sensitive areas of your body. However, this is absolutely not the case with hypoallergenic bamboo rayon used in David Archy Underwear. Produced in the most gentle and eco-friendly way, this bamboo rayon doesn’t get treated with chemicals for the sake of your maximal comfort.
- David Archy Bamboo Underwear is sustainable: Since bamboo rayon in David Archy Underwear is not being treated with chemicals during the process of production, it doesn’t only make it more comfortable for the wearer, but also much more sustainable for nature. Firstly, it is important to mention how eco-friendly bamboo is. Bamboo does not require replantation after harvesting; it grows really quickly and doesn’t demand much watering. As this grass grows really fast, it does not need any pesticides, unlike cotton. Closed-loop cycles are the second most important point that has to be taken into consideration. A lot of water is used while producing bamboo rayon. After a certain amount of water is used in production, it goes through the filtering system to be re-used later.
- This bamboo underwear has a striking fit: A great tribute has to be paid to the fit of David Archy Boxer Briefs that will look perfect on everyone, independent of size and body shape. The secret is all about the technique that is used in sewing production. These boxer briefs imitate a seamless construction for the purpose of maximal comfort. The back part of David Arche Boxer Briefs is actually made of one piece of fabric, which allows avoiding the wedgie effect and unpleasant chafing. When it comes to the pouch, it is made with the use of 3D approach that eliminates stickiness and poor fit at the front. However, what about other bamboo underwear items by David Archy? The brand also offers crew-neck t-shirts that are by no means less great then the boxers. It is notable that you will not find any tags on David Archy Bamboo t-shirts as tags could damage the high-quality bamboo fabric and cause discomfort for the customer.
- The brand doesn’t offer many design and color options: After you find a product as good as David Archy bamboo underwear, it is likely that you will want to get it in all the possible styles and colors. Though, at this point, your choice is not going to be extremely broad. David Archy bamboo rayon trunks come in only 6 colors: black, dark grey, green, heather green, olive green and navy blue. Though, it is crucial to mention that these colors will stay on your underwear for long and are not going to fade after a couple of washes.
Where to buy David Archy Bamboo Underwear
A lot of non-certified platforms might speculate on the brand of David Archy and sell the underwear that has actually nothing to do with the brand. That is why we recommend the official website of David Archy as a reliable source for purchasing underwear.
David Archy Bamboo Underwear FAQ’s
"What is the sizing of David Archy Underwear?"
David Archy undershirts have sizes from S to XL, which means that they are suitable for chests from 34” to 48”. As for the boxers, the sizes are from S to XXL, being a great option for men with hip with from 32” to 46”.
"Will I be able to return the order if the items don’t fit?"
Yes, you can return the product within 14 days since it was delivered. Keep in mind that all of the original tags have to remain on the underwear.
David Archy bamboo underwear is a sustainable undergarment that is suitable for everyone: from ones with an active lifestyle, who struggle from the unpleasant odor of the underwear, to men with sensitive and allergy-prone skin. Besides being good for the skin, this underwear is also an ultimately sustainable choice that is worth buying for the sake of the environment.